Ginninderra Athletics are always on the lookout for more hands to help coach our Athletes.
The Club supports those Coaches who support our athletes in the following ways:
- provide access to training equipment at no cost;
- pay for field hire at Charnwood Oval;
- reimbursement of Coaching Courses (if you are seeking reimbursement please see the committee prior to paying for the course);
- support following the Athletics Coach Accreditation Framework;
- reimbursement of the Athletics Australia accreditation and insurance fee;
- access to the mentor program within the Club Coaching Cohort; and
- structured session delivery via the MyTraining website.
Please note that the Club Committee determines the level and conditions of support to Coaches. If you have an interest in coaching or you have some questions please speak with our Coaching Coordinator.
- Australian Sports Commission – Online Coaching Courses
- Australian Sports Commission – Coaching Resources
- Athletics Australia – Become and Accredited Coach
- Athletics Australia – Coaching Course Calendar
- Athletics ACT – Coaching Courses
- Recommendations and Guidelines for Coaches
- Beginner Coaching Courses